18 years

I'm type of person that will take everything as a challege.
for 18 years my life, I always take the chance. almost.
for me, chance is very rare, so if its not now, who knows that this kind of time would like to come to my life again? yeah thats my fuckin mind. simple. I never want to think everything in hard way. my life is too short to thinkin in hard way.
and thats opportunity came again to me.
ofcourse I take it. without thnikin hard.
after I take it, I felt it, this chance is different, not unique, just different.
I should have thinkin about this longer. with so many consideration. just like a fool I take it without thinkin. now I have to responsible to end this opportunity nicely, very nicely. because I know, this opportunity can make me into better person, and who fuckin knows that this kind of time would like to come to my life again? hell yeah my mind
just like that, I will do my best.

Komentar

Postingan Populer